Can You Get a Job at 14 at Chick-fil-A?
Are you 14 and wanting to start working at Chick-fil-A? The short answer is: Yes! You can get a job at 14 at Chick-fil-A.
Must Meet Requirements to Get Hired
There are some requirements you have to meet first. Depending on the specific job and your state, you must:
- Be at least 14 years of age.
- Have a good attitude and respect safety guidelines.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to work during weekend and holidays.
Jobs Available at Chick-fil-A
At Chick-fil-A, there are lots of roles that you can perform at 14. The most common job for 14-year-olds is a Team Member. A Team Member has the responsibility of serving customers, preparing food and making sure the restaurant is clean. Other jobs that are available are cashier, janitorial work, food prep and drive-thru attendant.
Tips for Getting the Job
If you want to work at Chick-fil-A at 14, here are some tips for getting the job:
- Be punctual for the job interview.
- Dress appropriately for the job.
- Prepare to answer questions about your customer service skills and experience.
- Demonstrate a good attitude, enthusiasm and strong work ethic.
- Be willing to work hard and follow instructions.
Once you have met the requirements and have been offered a job at Chick-fil-A, you will be ready to start your new career! Good luck!