An award winning Global design company , specialising in Corporate Interiors, Design & Build projects . With 450+ diverse professionals from across the Globe, the firm is focused on creating high-performance workplaces that create value for their clients businesses.
• Be responsible for developing design concepts for corporate interior projects and supporting in client presentations/pitches.
• Working closely with the Design lead, and other team members, develop workplace interior design solutions to fit assigned programs and budgets
• Be involved in detailing projects from concept to execution.CRITERIA
• Interior Designer with excellent presentation skills with minimum 2 years experience.
• Strong design sensibility and the technical ability to develop a project from concept to execution.
• Experience of Corporate/ Workplace Interior design projects in a bonus.
• A team player with a positive attitude to go the extra mile with multi-tasking ability, with time management skills
• Adherence to the Company’s core values:teamwork, integrity and excellenceEDUCATION AND TRAINING
• A Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
• Excellent knowledge of design tools such as AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop