Do I Hate My Job Quiz
Are you feeling exhausted and dreading each and every day? Does it seem like no matter how much you put into your job, the reward is never quite enough? If this resonates with you, then it might be time to explore the possibility that you hate your job.
Let’s Find Out By Taking this Quiz
See if your feelings are all in your head or something more real. Answer ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to the following questions and then take a look at the answers to find out your score and if it’s time to look for another job.
- Do you feel that you’re sacrificing your mental and physical wellbeing?
- Do you dread the thought of waking up and starting another workday?
- Has your interest in the job decreased significantly in the last few months?
- Do you often find yourself counting down the minutes until the end of the day?
- Do you find yourself unmotivated to put in extra effort?
- Do you often feel overwhelmed and overworked?
- Do you find yourself wishing you had chosen a different career path?
- Do you feel that work-life balance is nonexistent?
Now that you have answered the questions, here’s how to interpret your score:
- 2-3 ‘yes’ – It’s normal to feel unmotivated after a long day at work. Take steps to improve your mental and physical well-being, and if it doesn’t help, start looking for a new job.
- 4-5 ‘yes’ – Your work environment is not healthy for you. Consider making a change or talking to your manager to see if there’s anything that can be done.
- 6-8 ‘yes’ – You definitely need to make a change. Reach out to professionals or trusted peers to figure out what the next steps should be.
At the end of the day, if you are feeling demoralized, exhausted and overworked, it’s a sign that it’s time for a change. Use this quiz to help you decide if your job is making you unhappy or if it’s just a rough patch. And if you decide it’s time for a change, don’t wait another day. Life is too short to be stuck in an unhappy job.