Do I Like My Job Quiz
Are you unsatisfied at your job and you can’t decide if you like it or not? It’s difficult to tell if a job isn’t making you happy or if it’s just a “bad day”.
Take this quiz to help you decide if it’s time for a change.
When I think about my job, I feel:
- A – Anxious or Unmotivated
- B – Excited or Inspired
When I talk to my family or friends about my job, I:
- A – Complain
- B – Talk positively
When I feel stressed at work, do I:
- A – Take it out on my colleagues
- B – Take a break or speak to a manager
On my commute, I think about:
- A – How I can’t wait for the day to be over
- B – Ideas for new projects or tasks
When I’m at home, I:
- A – Avoid or procrastinate about thinking about my job
- B – Always consider ways to do better the next day
- Mostly A’s: You might not like your job very much and it’s time to start considering a job change.
- Mostly B’s: You seem to like your job and you are motivated and inspired. Keep up the good work!