The Cost of a Boob Job in Seattle
Getting a breast augmentation is a highly personal choice and one that should not be taken lightly. It’s also an expensive procedure and the costs will vary depending on the type and size of implants, where the procedure is carried out and more. In Seattle, the cost for a typical boob job is generally around $6,000 – $9,000.
What Factors Influence Cost?
The cost of breast augmentation in Seattle is affected by several factors, including:
- Type of Implant: Different types and sizes of implant will have different costs associated with them. Saline implants, for example, can be more affordable than other types such as silicone.
- Size of Implant: Generally, the larger the implant, the more expensive the procedure. This is because of the extra surgical time, special considerations and larger incision required to place them.
- Location: Certain plastic surgeons may have higher costs than others, based on their reputation, experience and other factors.
- Complications: Complications during the procedure may increase the cost. For example, if the surgeon needs to move the implant to a different position, this may incur an additional cost.
- Facility Fees: Most procedures are done at a hospital or outpatient surgical center, both of which have facility fees.
What Should You Expect?
When considering breast augmentation, you should take the time to meet with your plastic surgeon in Seattle to discuss the procedure and get a better understanding of all the costs. Be sure to ask about the surgeon’s experience and get a realistic expectation of the results.
Your surgeon will also provide an initial consultation to discuss important information about the procedure such as before and after photos and expected results. Most importantly, you should also ask about any potential complications that could increase the cost.
Finally, be sure to budget for any follow-up care that may be necessary after the procedure. In most cases, you should expect to pay between $6,000 – $9,000 for a typical boob job in Seattle.