How to Bid Pressure Washing Jobs
Pressure washing is a great way to clean a variety of surfaces, including patios, decks, driveways and more. However, before you can start the job, you must first know how to bid the job. This article will explain the processes and considerations for bidding pressure washing jobs.
Steps for Bidding
- Determine Your Equipment and Supplies: You will need to determine what type of pressure washer and cleaning supplies you will need to complete the job. This will affect the cost of materials for the job.
- Inspect the Space: Before bidding on the job, it is important to inspect the space you will be pressure washing. This will help to identify any obstacles or other issues that may increase the cost of the job.
- Estimate Time and Labor: Estimate the time and labor needed to complete the job accurately. It is important to be realistic so that you don’t underbid or overbid the job.
- Cost of Materials: Calculate the cost of materials you need to purchase for the job, such as pressure washers, cleaning supplies, and any other necessary items.
- Finalize Your Bid: After considering all of the above factors, you can finalize your bid for the job. Make sure to include your labor and materials cost as well as any additional fees or taxes that may apply.
Tools You’ll Need
In addition to your pressure washer and cleaning supplies, there are a few other tools you will need to have on hand to ensure the job is completed correctly. These may include:
- Protective gear (gloves, boots, glasses, etc.)
- Safety harness
- Extension cords
- Garden hose
- Brooms and shovels
- Sponges and scrub brushes
Bidding pressure washing jobs is a detailed process that requires accuracy and proper preparation. By following the steps outlined here and having the right tools and supplies on hand, you can ensure a successful project.