Getting Roofing Jobs from Insurance Companies
Insurance companies are a great source of roofing jobs. With the right approach, you can successfully build a relationship with these companies and obtain regular work for your business. By following these steps you will be better equipped to get roofing jobs from insurance companies.
Tips for Getting Roofing Jobs from Insurance Companies
- Develop Your Business – When looking to secure roofing jobs from insurance companies, it is important to invest in your business. Have business cards or pamphlets ready, have a professional website and make sure all your staff have their certifications and licenses in order.
- Network with Insurance Companies – Insurance companies are more likely to work with companies they have a relationship with. Make sure to attend local insurance company events and strike up a conversation with any agents who might be present. This will show you are serious and open to working with them.
- Stay Organized – Insurance claims adjusters are often very busy and looking for contractors who can get their job done fast and efficiently. Ensur that all your crew are well organized and on the same page about tasks. This will greatly increase your chances of working with the insurance company.
- Step Up Your Communication – It is necessary to stay in communication with insurance companies, so they know they can count on you. Make sure to always return calls and emails promptly and to let the insurance company know of any updates you have.
- Stay Professional – When you visit the job site and meet the insurance adjuster, it is important to stay professional. Be polite, dress in professional attire and be prepared to answer any questions they have. It is also a good idea to keep the insurance adjuster up to date on the job’s progress.
By following these tips, you will be well on your way to getting roofing jobs from insurance companies. Building relationships, staying organized and staying professional will not only help you attract insurance companies, it will make your work more successful.