How to Give a Foot Job
Giving a foot job is a fun way to explore sexual pleasure and increase physical intimacy with your partner. It can be both physically and emotionally arousing, but it is important to remember to be safe and communicative when engaging in this activity. The following steps will guide you through the basics of giving an amazing foot job.
Step 1: Prepare
Before beginning, make sure that both you and your partner are comfortable, relaxed and communicating properly. Talk to your partner about their boundaries and anything else that might make them feel safer. Choose a safe, comfortable surface such as a bed or couch. Make sure to have enough lubrication for both partners.
Step 2: Start with Massage
To begin, start with a gentle massage on the feet and around the lower legs. Focus on areas that feel particularly tense and sensitive. This will help your partner to relax and prepare for the activities to come.
Step 3: Change up the Pressure
Once your partner is relaxed, start to experiment with different pressures. You can use both your hands and mouths to apply increasing pressure to the feet and around the lower legs. Pay attention to your partner’s body language to gauge how they are feeling.
Step 4: Start Moving
Once your partner is relaxed and aroused, you can start to explore more specific movements. Use your hands to move up and down the legs, slowly increasing in speed and pressure. Use your mouth to apply gentle suction and broad strokes.
Step 5: Change Up Techniques
To keep the experience interesting, you can experiment with different techniques. Try different speeds and pressures, as well as gentle licking, sucking and nibbling. Be creative and don’t be afraid to ask your partner what they like.
Step 6: End on a High Note
Once you and your partner are both satisfied, it’s time to end things on a high note. Take some time to cuddle and talk to your partner in order to increase physical and emotional intimacy.
Tips for Giving an Amazing Foot Job
- Communication: Talk to your partner about what they like, what makes them uncomfortable and any boundaries they have. Make sure to check in regularly.
- Safe Light: Make sure that you can see what you are doing by using a safe light. This will help you to make sure that your partner is comfortable and enjoying the experience.
- Lubricant: Make sure to use plenty of lubricant for both partners. This will help to reduce friction and make the experience more enjoyable.
- Variety: Keep things interesting by mixing up speeds, pressures and techniques. Ask your partner what they prefer and experiment together.
- Aftercare: Spend some time cuddling, talking and connecting with your partner afterwards. This will help to increase intimacy and make the experience more fulfilling.
Giving a foot job can be a fun and intimate way to engage in physical pleasure with your partner. As long as both partners feel safe and comfortable, this activity can be a great way to explore sexual pleasure. Make sure to communicate properly, use plenty of lubricant and end on a high note.