How to Give Yourself a Foot Job
Giving yourself a foot job is a great way to orgasm without the need of a partner. Here are the steps you need to follow to get started:
- Set the Mood – Make sure to create a relaxing atmosphere for yourself. Put on some sensual music, light some candles, or draw a warm bath.
- Gather Supplies – You’ll need a water-based lubricant and a foot massager or other implement to help stimulate your feet.
- Relax – Now that you’re comfortable, take a few minutes to center yourself and visualize the pleasure you’re about to experience.
Now that you’re ready, it’s time to get started.
- Lubricate Your Feet – Apply a generous amount of lube to your feet. This will help bring even more pleasure as you rub your feet across your body.
- Start Slow – Begin stimulating yourself using your hands, the massager, or any other implement you have gathered.
- Modify Your Technique – As you become aroused, apply more pressure or change the speed or direction of your movements.
Reach Your Release
As you continue to stimulate yourself, you’ll eventually reach a point that intense pleasure that will push you over the edge. To keep the sensations going, prolong the process for as long as possible. The longer you stay on the edge, the more powerful your orgasm will be.
Completing Your Foot Job
Once you’ve reached your climax, you can relax and bask in the afterglow knowing that you have mastered the art of giving yourself a foot job.