How to Make a Sim Quit Their Job in The Sims 4
The Sims 4 has made managing Sims’ careers and job aspirations incredibly streamlined with various options including the ability to make your Sim quit their job. Here’s how to make it happen and why you might want to do it.
Making a Sim Quit Their Job
The process is easy, and can be accomplished in five simple steps:
- Open the Sims Menu – Open the game menu and select the Sim that you wish to have quit their current job.
- Open Career Menu – Select the Career tab in the menu.
- Select Quit Job – There will now be an option available to quit the job.
- Confirm Your Decision – Select the option again to confirm that you wish to have your Sim quit their job.
- Enjoy your Sim’s newfound freedom – Your Sim is now free to pursue other activities or find a new career.
Why You Might Want to Have a Sim Quit their Job
There are a few reasons why you might want your Sim to quit their job such as:
- Career Burnout – If your Sim is feeling overwhelmed by the demands of their job they likely need a break.
- Low Salary – If your Sim’s salary is too low to support their lifestyle, consider quitting and finding a better paying job.
- Low Morale – If your Sim is unhappy at their job, quitting is the best way to improve their mood and morale.
- Pursue a New Career – If your Sim wants to experience something new, quitting their current job is the first step to starting a new career.
Whatever the reason, taking the time to have your Sim quit their job is a great way to shake up their routine and make them feel more fulfilled.