How to Do a Rim Job
What is a Rim Job?
A rim job is a sexual act that involves the stimulation of the anus of one’s partner, using your mouth, tongue, and lips. It can be a pleasurable experience for those who enjoy it and is becoming a more accepted form of sexual play.
Steps to Giving a Rim Job
- Cleanliness – Make sure both partners are clean down there. Showering together beforehand can make the experience much better. You may want to prepare the area by washing it with warm water and a gentle soap.
- Creating a Comfortable Environment – Be sure to create an atmosphere where both of you feel comfortable. Having dimmed lights, soothing music, and comfortable bedding can help set the mood.
- Lubrication – It’s important to have some lubrication on both partners before engaging in any kind of anal stimulation. Use a water-based lubricant that is safe for anal play.
- Body Position – Have your partner lay on their stomach and you straddle them so you can access the area. Having your partner on their back can also work, but they need to keep their legs bent and slightly apart.
- Start Slow – Use your tongue to trace circles around the outer rim of your partner’s anus. As your partner starts to get aroused, you can start to move your tongue in a flicking motion. You may also want to reignite the excitement by tickling your partner’s inner thighs and buttocks with your fingertips.
- Experiment with Pressure and Speed – As your partner becomes more aroused, pay attention to their body language and verbal cues in order to figure out what kind of touch and pressure feels best for them. Experiment with different speeds and pressure to see what makes them reach their ultimate pleasure.
- Keep the Moisture Going – Make sure you keep the area lubricated, as this is the only way to prevent irritation and make it enjoyable for both partners.
- Once You’re Done, Clean Up – Afterwards, make sure to clean up any traces of lubricant or other bodily fluids.
Rim jobs can be both a pleasurable and intimate experience. Practice communication and pay attention to your partner’s body language and verbal cues in order to make it the most enjoyable and safe for both partners.