How to See Jobs You Applied For On LinkedIn
Are you curious to see which jobs you’ve applied for on LinkedIn? It’s an easy process and taking the time to review your applications helps you stay in control of your job search. Here’s the step-by-step process:
1. Log into your LinkedIn account
This is the first step of the process, since it’s impossible to see the jobs you’ve applied for without being logged into LinkedIn.
2. Click the Jobs icon from the main menu bar
The Jobs icon looks like two silhouettes side by side, and you can find it in the main menu bar at the top of the page.
3. Select ‘My Job Searches’ from the Jobs page menu bar
From the Jobs page menu bar to the left of the page, click on the drop-down menu labeled ‘My Job Searches’.
4. Select ‘Jobs You’ve Applied To’
This pull out menu gives you the option to choose ‘Jobs You’ve Applied To’. Select this option, and it will take you to a page where you can review the job postings you’ve applied for.
5. Review the jobs you’ve applied for
On the ‘Jobs You’ve Applied To’ page, you will see a list of the jobs you’ve applied for, organized by job search. To view more details about each job, simply click on the job title; this will take you to the job posting where you can review the full details.
Basic Maintenance Steps
To keep your list of jobs you’ve applied for organized and up-to-date:
- Remove any jobs that you no longer wish to pursue. For your convenience, LinkedIn will store applications even if they are not pursued by you or the employer. To avoid confusion, remove jobs that no longer interested as soon as possible.
- Add emails or notes. You can add notes or emails on the Jobs You’ve Applied To page to help keep track of contacts. This will be helpful if it’s been a while since you’ve applied for a job, and you’re having trouble tracking down the details.
Now you know how to see which jobs you’ve applied for on LinkedIn. Being aware of which jobs you’ve applied for will take some of the stress out of your job search.