How to see the Jobs You Applied for on LinkedIn
It is important to keep track of the jobs you have applied for on LinkedIn, not only to stay organized but also to ensure that you didn’t miss out on any job opportunity. Fortunately, LinkedIn makes it easy to stay up to date with all of your job applications.
Steps to See the Jobs You Applied For on LinkedIn
- Step 1: Log in to your LinkedIn account and click on the “Jobs” tab.
- Step 2: Click on the “Your Applications” tab in the top right corner.
- Step 3: You’ll be able to see all the jobs for which you have applied for, both those where the status is pending and those that have been accepted or declined.
- Step 4: If a job listing has been removed or has been filled, it no longer shows up in this list.
- Step 5: You can also keep track of job listings that have been archived by clicking on the “Show archived jobs” button. This will display all of the jobs that you’ve applied to which are no longer available.
By following the steps outlined above, you can easily stay on top of the job applications you’ve submitted through LinkedIn. Keeping organized is key to getting the job you’re looking for and this is a great way to do just that.