How to Use Jobe’s Fertilizer Spikes for Houseplants
Fertilizer spikes are an easy and effective way to care for houseplants. Jobe’s fertilizer spikes are an organic, ready-to-use fertilizer specifically made for houseplants. If administered correctly, they provide the essential nutrients needed for healthy and vibrant houseplant growth.
- Choose the correct Jobe’s fertilizer spikes for your houseplant. Different formula provide different levels of nutrients for different types of plants. Read the label to determine which fertilizer is best for your houseplant.
- Gently push the Jobe’s fertilizer spike into the soil, close to the base of the plant. Space Jobe’s fertilizer spikes evenly around the root zone of the plant. Carefully press the spikes into the soil to ensure proper placement.
- Water the plant after you have added the fertilizer. Water thoroughly to ensure that the plant receives the full benefits of the fertilizer.
- Repeat application of the fertilizer every four to six weeks, following the instructions on the packaging.
- Do not place the fertilizer spike in direct contact with the stem of the plant – it may burn the stem.
- Be sure to check for mold in potting soil before applying Jobe’s fertilizer spikes. Fertilizer spikes that are in contact with wet or moldy soil can cause harm to the plant.
- If growth or flowering of the plant seems to slow or diminish, fertilize more often.
Applying Jobe’s fertilizer spikes to your houseplants is a simple way to ensure that your plants are getting the nutrients they need for optimal growth. With proper application and periodic use, you’ll have healthy, vibrant houseplants for years to come.