How to View Saved Jobs on LinkedIn?
It can be difficult to keep track of all the job openings that you are interested in. Fortunately, LinkedIn has a feature that allows you to save jobs, so you can easily view them at a later time. Here is how to view your saved jobs on LinkedIn:
1. Log in to your LinkedIn account
First, log in to your LinkedIn account with the email address and password associated with the account. Once you have logged in, you will need to navigate to the Jobs page.
2. Click the “Jobs” option
Once you are on the LinkedIn homepage, you will see a navigation bar at the top of the page. Click the “Jobs” option to be taken to the Jobs page.
3. Select the “Saved Jobs” option
Once you are on the Jobs page, you will see several different options on the left-hand side of the page. One of these options is “Saved Jobs”, which is what you will need to click in order to view your saved jobs.
4. View your saved jobs
Once you have clicked the “Saved Jobs” option, you will be able to view all of your saved jobs. These jobs will be listed chronologically from the most recently saved job to the oldest saved job.
5. Take action
Now that you can easily view your saved jobs, you can take action on the ones that are most relevant to you. You may decide to apply for some of the jobs, save other jobs for later, or simply mark them as “viewed” so you don’t have to look at them again.
- Create folders – Create folders in the “Saved Jobs” section to easily organize your saved jobs. You can create folders based on job type, locations, or whatever criteria is relevant to you.
- Connect with hiring managers – If you find a job that you are interested in, use Linkedin to connect with the hiring manager and see if there is an opportunity to discuss the role in more detail.
- Get recommendations – If you are unsure about whether to apply for a particular job, ask for recommendations from your LinkedIn connections who work in the industry or at the company.
By following these steps, you can easily view your saved jobs on LinkedIn. This will help you keep track of the jobs you are interested in, and take the appropriate action on each one.