Is Expert Job Match a Scam?
There have been questions raised about the legitimacy of Expert Job Match (EJM), an online job matching company. While many successful job hunters have reported positive experiences with the company, some wonder whether it offers any real value or is simply a scam. Let’s take a look at the facts.
- EJM offers a number of benefits to job seekers, such as access to an extensive database of open positions, job postings tailored to a user’s location and industry, and personalized job search guidance.
- The service also has a built-in resume builder that allows job seekers to create customized resumes quickly and easily.
- EJM has an easy-to-use interface and provides detailed analytics about the job search process.
- The company offers a range of free and paid services.
- EJM’s database of open positions may not be as comprehensive as some larger job search engines.
- The free services may not be as robust as the paid options, and the prices of the paid services can be excessive.
- The company has received some negative reviews from customers who have had difficulty with canceling their accounts or getting refunds.
Overall, while it’s possible that Expert Job Match is a scam, the pros outweigh the cons and the service appears to have a positive reputation among job seekers. With the right approach, EJM can be an effective tool for finding the right job.