Job Description :
The Afterhours Ticketing Coordinator is accountable for managing queues, issuing tickets for the after-hours team, managing online reject queues and setting up IROP and exchanges to assist teammates.
The after-hours desk is open, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are hiring for a nights/weekend shift. We are open to 4×10 or 8×5 schedules, dependent on desire and a win/win schedule for you and the team. Position requires some schedule flexibility as occasional, temporary shift changes may be necessary for staffing reasons. Candidates receive top hourly wages; pay differential for our evening, overnight and weekend shifts ranges from 10 – 15% (contingent upon shift) or 50% shift differential for double weekend hours.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Ticketing support to the Operations team and Online rejects
- Manual issuance of Tickets
- Identifying and correcting errors/failures from automation
- Processing refunds
- Processing Exchanges
- Contacting Clients via email to resolve any issues related to payments
- Managing queues (schedule changes, reissues, manual issues) & Mail
- Verifying calculations on exchange files
- Set up IROP for automated exchange tool
- Issuing all files by EOD to meet our SLA’s
- Schedule Changes and Upgrades
- Handle files in the Schedule change queue (i.e., minimum connection time, removing UN/UC segments and generating emails to the clients)
- Process Upgrade PNRs on queue
- Supporting mailboxes to ensure everything is addressed in a timely manner.
- Alerts for missed ticketing
- Answer questions directed to shared mailbox
- Action support ticket requests
- Manage Queues for online rejects
- Efficiency/knowledge in exchange processing
- Counselor skills / experience required
- Superior customer service skills
- Highly detailed and organized
- Flexible to work schedule- working nights and weekends
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and take initiative
- Ability to find creative work-around for unusual situations
- Ability to work and negotiate with airline partners to ensure customers enjoys a seamless travel experience.
- Strong Sabre Skills
United States - Virtual Location
American Global Business