Job Description :
At Warner Music Group, we’re a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
- Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
- Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
- Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
- Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You have a BS or BA in Marketing, Communications, or similar
- You have a passion for music and tech – we know you’re at you’re best when you’re doing what you love and are looking for Rockstar candidates that LOVE the internet, technology, social and music
- You have interest and knowledge into the dance genre and EDM scene
- You have AMAZING organizational abilities
- You can multitask and prioritize
- You can manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks
- You are willing to learn a little bit of everything, and open to take on anything
- You are detail-oriented
- You are excellent at listening, interpreting, and communicating
- You are creative
- You are a self-starter
- You are curious and ask questions
- Working knowledge of interactive technologies and communication tools including email, social media, and viral marketing techniques (TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, SoundCloud, Snapchat, Discord etc.)
- Experience and knowledge of streaming platforms
- Some experience with Photoshop, basic HTML, social media publishing tools and video editing
- Proven excellence in prioritization, time management and follow up skills with an attention to detail
1635 N Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Warner Music Group