Job Description :
We are hiring a Content Marketing Specialist to support our growing software business. The position can be remote or based in our San Francisco office.
Who we are:
Founded in 2016, Sakari is an omni-channel communication platform used by businesses around the world to communicate with their customers. We’re growing extremely fast and plan to add additional channels, integrations and chatbots with AI. We serve thousands of businesses across more than 40 countries, with headquarters based out of San Francisco.
You can learn more about us here:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write and edit content for the company blog and other channels including, lead magnets, website, video, landing pages, email campaigns, as well as other sales and marketing collateral.
- Research industry trends and competitor activities to develop unique and relevant content ideas.
- Collaborate with the team to create content that aligns with our brand messaging and marketing objectives.
- Ensure all content is accurate, grammatically correct, and SEO-friendly.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of our content calendar.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of our content using analytics tools and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player who shifts easily between independent and collaborative tasks.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and content marketing best practices.
- Video editing is a major plus.