Job Description :
Kickserv, the best software for field service pros, needs your help to make service simple. We’re looking for a content specialist who can help out with social media, wrangle our library of help documentation, and assist users with basic support needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You are, naturally, a gifted and thoughtful writer. You have a distinctive, friendly, and down-to-earth written voice and you love helping non-technical folks understand technical things.
- You are motivated to become an expert user of Kickserv’s field service software. You’ll take ownership of the support knowledge base and keep it up-to-date, moving content around, updating, or deleting it when necessary.
- You are skilled at organizing documentation and making information easy to find so our users can solve their problems faster (and our support team stays focused).
- You’ll use your expert knowledge to assist Kickserv users with basic tech support issues, and then use your support experience to make our help library more helpful.
- You can work with marketing and product specialists to learn about and describe new and upcoming features, and help keep our public website and social feeds updated with fresh content.
- Kickserv is making service simple for small-to-medium field service businesses. We provide approachable and affordable tools to give busy owners control over their business, helping them save time and money.
- Our team is 100% remote, so you can work from anywhere in the world. We provide a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) matching, life insurance, 12 paid holidays, 2 floating holidays, PTO, and more.