Job Description :
This role is at the center of our marketing operations division where you will be instrumental for the success of projects. You will be primarily responsible for setting up and managing all technical configurations. This includes things like, handling all Shopify configurations (either through the interface or coordinating with the development team), setting up partners in our influencer platform, and setting up email promotions in Klaviyo. You will be our solutions wizard of our team!
We take pride in the caliber of clients we work with, and you will have the exciting opportunity to work with brands that offer products and services that exclusively focus on enhancing people’s lives. Additionally, you will work cross-functionally with the creatives, analytics, development, and media teams and will develop an intimate understanding of marketing operations at an agency. This is your chance to work with high-impact projects and show off your skills. This role is perfect for someone that has a solid understanding of digital marketing and is looking to take their next step in their career at an agency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Technically savvy. You love all things related to technical details. You are quick to learn and are known for your technical capabilities.
- Have a high attention to detail. When it comes to details, nothing gets past you.. and we mean nothing! So much so that we want you to include “the devil is in the details” as the answer to the first question when you submit your application. Seriously.
- Passion for process and systems. You love structure, order, and workflows. You naturally build out process flows in everything you do.
- Thrives in a fast pace environment. You get excited working at a fast pace and have a proven track record of flawless execution. You have a strong ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- You do what you say. You are passionate about delivering results and you always finish what you start. You take pride on being able keep your word.
- Have a strong belief that the sky is the limit. You have a growth mindset and have a track record driving growth. You like to push the envelope of what is possible and are savvy enough to make it happen.
- Have a sense of humbleness. While you may be excellent at what you do, when it comes to tackling issues, you are open-minded and have a sense of humility.
- Competitive salaries.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Work from home, while you travel, work in an office, and have flexible hours – the choice is up to you! As long as you get the job done well, how you achieve that is up to you.
- Work with interesting people and make an impact. We only work with brands that want to make a positive impact. You’ll get to work with like-minded people and share the same mission.