Job Description :
We are looking for a kick-ass Email Marketing Specialist to join our family of leading-edge creatives. The ideal candidate will be able to work remotely and will have experience with below skills.
Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in email marketing. The ideal candidate and team member has a critical-role in customer retention and will own the creation, development, deployment and reporting processes for all our client email/retention programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, create, and manage end-to-end production process of email newsletter campaigns to align with client revenue goals.
- Collaborate with the creative team and content team to achieve client revenue goals
- Quality check all email newsletter content to ensure all links are working, and all content displays correctly across all devices.
- Optimize and split test email campaigns by testing subject lines, creative, copy, time of send, etc.
- Monitor and report on all client campaigns to ensure consistency across all major providers. (AOL, Gmail, Outlook, etc.)
- Continually monitor and analyze key KPIs; identifying trends, problems, opportunities, and shifts in behavior while iterating on existing campaigns to optimize each for maximum performance.
- Be the expert on email best practices, technologies, trends, and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Experience with multiple ESPs including Mailchimp, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.
- Experience utilizing inbox monitoring tools to optimize delivery and placement of sends (ex. Return Path, 250 OK).
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and content design in the context of building/coding/deployment of email campaigns.
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics for metrics monitoring and reporting.
- A deep understanding of journey mapping, email triggers, segmentation, and behavioral targeting.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, listening skills, and an articulate presenter
- Excellent writing proficiency and content creation skills
- Creative Thinking
- Analytical skills
- Research and problem-solving skills
- Data-driven and analytical.
- Extremely organized and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Curious, quick to learn, and receptive to constructive criticism.
- Highly methodical, accurate, and determined.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred, but not required.
- Must be proactive.
- Ambitious and driven for yourself, Socialfix, and our clients.