Job Description :
Dominion National, a rapidly growing and leading provider of dental and vision benefits has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Network Data Entry Specialist.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Network Entry Specialist will provide administrative duties to support the functions of Out-of-Network data entry; support the administration of eligibility by performing day-to-day data entry tasks, both letter and numerical data entry functionality, as assigned.
- Accurately entering group / individual enrollment applications through online portal.
- Assisting Claims Department with provider correspondence and communications.
- Timely and accurately processing termination and reinstatement requests as requested by internal or external parties.
- Effectively collaborating with internal departments to gather legal tax information.
- Reviewing data on the error files to determine the type of data entry that should take place.
- Allocating credits / debits in the system as it relates to individual accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned