Job Description :
We are looking for a kick-ass SEO & PR Specialist to join our family of leading-edge creatives. The ideal candidate will be able to work remotely and will have experience with on-page and off-page search engine optimization implementation, analytical skills, is data-driven, and will have exceptional work ethic and communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implementation of on-page and off-page search engine optimization strategies including:
- Keyword research
- Link building
- Optimization of web pages and website content
- Optimization of new and outdated content
- Analyzing data and recommending strategies based on performance and client goals/objectives.
- Implementation of tags via Google Tag Manager to track conversion points and enhanced eCommerce activity
- Research and outreach for:
- Giveaway & Brand Promotion Partners
- Press, event, and award opportunities
- Listing directory websites for link building
- Data & Analytics Reporting.
- Data-driven and analytical.
- Extremely organized and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Curious, quick to learn, and receptive to constructive criticism.
- Highly methodical, accurate, and determined.
- Must maintain current certifications with Google Analytics Academy
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred, but not required.
- Must be proactive.
- Ambitious and driven for yourself, Socialfix, and our clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.