Delivery Jobs Hiring at 16
If you are a 16 year old looking for a job, then you may have noticed that there are not many options available to you. Fortunately, there are delivery jobs that you can take advantage of as a teenager that can help to build your resume as you decide on what career path you would like to pursue.
1. Food Delivery
Food delivery is a growing industry and you can help to meet the needs of many customers by delivering food for restaurants, caterers, and grocery delivery services. Here are some of the top places that are hiring 16 year olds for food delivery:
- UberEats: UberEats is an on-demand food delivery service that is available in most cities. You can use your car, bike, scooter, or any other mode of transportation approved by the app to deliver food orders.
- GrubHub: GrubHub is a popular food delivery service that partners with tens of thousands of restaurants in cities throughout the US.
- Postmates: Postmates is a great option for 16 year olds that are looking to make delivery runs in their cars. They offer flexible hours and plenty of opportunities to make deliveries.
2. Courier and Messenger Services
Courier and messenger services are companies that provide services such as package delivery, document delivery, and other types of delivery. Here are some of the top places that are hiring 16 year olds for courier and messenger services:
- FedEx: FedEx is a world-famous courier and messenger service that is hiring 16 year olds for delivery positions. This is a great way for you to get experience in the delivery industry.
- UPS: UPS is another well-known delivery service that is looking for 16 year olds to fill delivery positions. You can use your car, bike, or other transportation approved by the company.
- DoorDash: DoorDash is a popular delivery service that specializes in grocery and restaurant delivery. You can use your car, bike, or any other mode of transportation to make deliveries.
If you are a 16 year old looking for a job, then you should consider one of the delivery jobs mentioned above. This is a great way to gain experience and build up your resume while gainfully employed.