What Jobs Hire at 14 in Milwaukee?
Finding a job as a 14-year-old in Milwaukee might seem impossible, but there are actually quite a few that hire at this age. While you may have to jump through a few extra hoops due to your age, it can be done! Here is a list of jobs that hire at 14 in Milwaukee:
Restaurants and Cafes
- Fast Food: Fast food establishments are very likely to hire 14-year-olds in Milwaukee. McDonald’s, Wendy’s and Burger King, among others, all hire teens to work in their kitchens and as cashiers.
- Coffee Shops: Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, and other popular coffee shops in Milwaukee are also known to hire 14-year-olds. You can expect to find jobs such as barista and customer service.
- Family-Style Restaurants: Family-style restaurants, such as IHOP and Denny’s, sometimes hire teens. They may be able to find jobs as hosts, waiters, or bussers.
- Clothing Stores: Clothing stores in Milwaukee, such as Old Navy, often hire teens as cashiers and sales associates.
- Grocery Stores: Grocery stores and supermarkets, such as Walmart and Kroger, often hire 14-year-olds to work as baggers and cashiers.
- Department Stores: Department stores in Milwaukee, such as Kohl’s, Macy’s, and Target, may also hire teens to work as cashiers or sales associates.
- Yard Work: Yard work can be a great way for a 14-year-old to earn extra money in Milwaukee. Looking after someone’s lawn or doing other odd jobs can add up quickly.
- Babysitting: Babysitting is a great option for teens in Milwaukee, as people are always looking for reliable babysitters. Teens should first take a babysitting course to learn the basics of caring for children.
- Dog Walking: Dog walking is a great job for 14-year-olds in Milwaukee. It is a great way to make money while getting some exercise and spending time with adorable furry friends.
As you can see, there are many jobs that hire teens at 14 in Milwaukee. Although the job options may be limited, it is possible to find a stable and rewarding job that fits your age and skills. Good luck!