Finding Commercial Painting Jobs to Bid On
Are you a commercial painter looking to acquire new clients? Perhaps you’re considering putting in a bid on a commercial painting job and not sure where to start looking. In this article, we’ll discuss some of the best online resources to help you find, bid and secure new commercial painting jobs.
Where to Look
We recommend the following websites, as they are designed to match contractors with clients who are ready to hire:
- Upwork – This freelance job website has thousands of listings for painting side-jobs and long-term positions all around the world. You can create a free profile, and then bid on any project you feel qualified to complete.
- Clarity – Clarity is an online resource where local contractors bid on assignments. It has become an excellent web resource for putting in a bid on painting jobs.
- Local Contractors – A great place to search for painting assignments near your area are local contractor directories. You can search for a directory in your area to access local listing for painting gigs.
What to Know Before You Bid
Before you bid on any painting job, it’s important to gather some additional information.
- Do some research on the painting assignment to determine the estimated number of hours and costs.
- Find out the scope of the painting job and determine if it fits your skill set.
- Compare bid fees, quality of products and turnaround time with other sources.
- Request references from clients to ensure quality.
- Check ratings and reviews to get a trustworthy contractor.
- Determine if any subcontractors will be needed.
These are just a few of the things you should consider before submitting your bid. Doing your due diligence can help ensure that you secure the job and provide the quality of service and results that the client expects.
Bidding on a commercial painting job can be a great way to find new clients and grow your business. With the help of the websites listed in this article and the suggestions for what to know before you bid, you can be sure you have a better chance of winning the assignment. Good luck!